Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Law Of Attraction Number – Marie Diamond

My Law Of Attraction Number – Marie Diamond -- If you are a fan of "The Secret" you will enjoy this online video and exercise by Marie Diamond. In addition to Feng Shui, Marie is uses the Law of Attraction number to help manifest visions. By using this site, you will find out your Archetype in the Law of Attraction. With this number you can focus on certain areas of your life in certain ways to help reach your goals quicker.

I filled out the information and was a bit surprised to see that my number is my "lucky" number 6. And, my Archetype is "Inventor".

For those that know me, this is a pretty accurate description: “ You are a creative thinker and innovator, in both your professional and personal life. New technologies have a great fan in you and you love to have the latest gadgets. To you, women are goddesses and you relate better to women than to men. You are always ready to help others grow to be better human beings, and in your circle of friends your wisdom is appreciated.”

In the free e-book Marie offers, she also gives tips for setting up your Vision Board based on your Archetype.

This is definately worth the visit and I'll keep you posted on how it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment