Thursday, January 7, 2010

Becoming a Certified Vision Board Counselor

With the start of the new year, we all make resolutions. Some of us diligently write them out on paper while others just make little "mental notes" of what we will work on for the new year.

I did a combination of the two -- jotting down the mental notes.  I guess I was keeping my mind open for the Universe to put something in front of me and quite by chance (of course the Universe's plan some would say) I somehow stumbled upon the Certified Vision Board Counselor upcoming training. (In thinking back, I believe that Joyce Schwarz was a friend of a Facebook friend and I "fanned" her page....)

The concept sounded interesting and I have been wanting to get back in touch with the holistic side of my life again so I joined her introductory call.  About half way through the call I was "sold". This was the 2010 path for me.

So, now I have completed my first week with her tele-conference training and very much looking forward to the next week.  As I move through the class, I will post some of my "ah ha's" and points of interest on Vision Boards, their creation and how they can truly move our lives' ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment